Thursday, 23 April 2009 00:00
THE National University of Singapore has put up a notice “warning” students of a headless woman ghost in the campus, reported Sin Chew Daily. The signboard was spotted at the front of the university’s Federal Building of its Bukit Timah campus. According to the notice, many people had “bumped” into the ghost in white wandering around the upper quadrant of the building.
It also gives information on other spirits. The notice also talks about the sounds of Japanese soldiers marching up and down the corridors and lights being randomly switched on and off. “There is also an elevator at the Zoology Department that operates on its own, which is operated by the ‘resident spirit’. “Chairs and tables would be thrown about in classrooms according to students who study late into the night,” it reads. Source
- Steve Jobs delayed cancer surgery for psychic
- Robbie Williams believes house is haunted
- Earthquakes awaken the undead in town
- Tombstones found after tenants flee haunted house
- Ouija board causes park haunting
- "Paranormal Activity" attracts big crowds
- A visit to 'nation's most haunted house'
- Actor puts brave face on ghostly gig