Tuesday, 13 October 2009 01:15
It began with a low-key rollout to a handful of college towns, where young fans began spreading word about the midnight-only screenings via blogs, Facebook, Twitter and other social media. Meanwhile, the studio set up an Internet petition for would-be ticket buyers to request screenings in their towns. Full Article
- Steve Jobs delayed cancer surgery for psychic
- Robbie Williams believes house is haunted
- Earthquakes awaken the undead in town
- Tombstones found after tenants flee haunted house
- Ouija board causes park haunting
- A visit to 'nation's most haunted house'
- Actor puts brave face on ghostly gig
- Could the American Idol Mansion Be Haunted?