Monday, 08 November 2010 22:07
Earthquakes awakening the undead? Paranormal investigator Anton Heyrick says his team had recieved an "interesting influx" of phone calls and e-mails after the September 4th earthquake, with more than double the usual number of inquiries. The 7.1 magnitude earthquake was a force to be reckoned with, and it is well known that any disturbance or renovations on old buildings tend to awaken dormant spirits.
"People are calling us, saying they had always felt like there was something in the house, but since the earthquake, it had become more intense," he said. Signs of a haunting are usually subtle to say the least, but there are always factors that can affect how severe a haunting will turn out to be. Check out the Top 10 Signs Your House is Haunted for more information.
- Steve Jobs delayed cancer surgery for psychic
- Robbie Williams believes house is haunted
- Tombstones found after tenants flee haunted house
- Ouija board causes park haunting
- "Paranormal Activity" attracts big crowds
- A visit to 'nation's most haunted house'
- Actor puts brave face on ghostly gig
- Could the American Idol Mansion Be Haunted?