Wednesday, 03 September 2008 20:35
The seemingly nonsensical Zen practice of "thinking about not thinking" could help free the mind of distractions, new brain scans reveal. This suggests Zen meditation could help treat attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (so-called ADD or ADHD), obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety disorder, major depression and other disorders marked by distracting thoughts. Full Story Here
- Woman has over 100 different personalities
- Scientists investigate near death experiences
- Heidi Montag fires Spencer for a psychic
- Student gets psychic scholarship
- Psychic 'fired from police job after sexual arousal during training'
- Can psychics help to solve crime?
- Real “Psychic Spy” Reveals Truth Behind, “The Men Who Stare at Goats”
- Next apocalypse? Mayan year 2012 stirs doomsayers