Saturday, 06 September 2008 02:54
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The government on Friday began posting a list of prescription drugs under investigation for potential safety problems, in an effort to better inform doctors and patients.Don't stop taking your medicine, even if it appears on the list of drugs under investigation, the FDA said.
The first list is a bare-bones compilation naming 20 medications and the potential issue for each. It provides no indication of how widespread or serious the problems might be, leading some consumer advocates to question its usefulness, and prompting industry worries that skittish patients might stop taking a useful medication if they see it listed. Full Story Here
- Woman has over 100 different personalities
- Scientists investigate near death experiences
- Heidi Montag fires Spencer for a psychic
- Student gets psychic scholarship
- Psychic 'fired from police job after sexual arousal during training'
- Can psychics help to solve crime?
- Real “Psychic Spy” Reveals Truth Behind, “The Men Who Stare at Goats”
- Next apocalypse? Mayan year 2012 stirs doomsayers