Tuesday, 09 September 2008 07:31
If human memory were truly digital, it would have just received an upgrade from something like the capacity of a floppy disk to that of a flash drive. A new study found the brain can remember a lot more than previously believed. In a recent experiment, people who viewed pictures of thousands of objects over five hours were able to remember astonishing details afterward about most of the objects. Full Story Here
- Woman has over 100 different personalities
- Scientists investigate near death experiences
- Heidi Montag fires Spencer for a psychic
- Student gets psychic scholarship
- Psychic 'fired from police job after sexual arousal during training'
- Can psychics help to solve crime?
- Real “Psychic Spy” Reveals Truth Behind, “The Men Who Stare at Goats”
- Next apocalypse? Mayan year 2012 stirs doomsayers