Monday, 22 September 2008 00:30
SIMI VALLEY -- One local family whose loved one died in the Metrolink collision is still questioning something that happened that night. They got several phone calls from 49-year-old Chuck Peck after the crash. But they now know he died on impact. Peck's fiancee, Andrea Katz, told KTLA that the first call was to his son in Utah. "...and he said my dad just called me and I said, what did he say? Is he okay? Where is he? He didn't say anything, the phone rang and it said dad," Peck's fiance Andrea Katz told KTLA. Read More
- Woman has over 100 different personalities
- Scientists investigate near death experiences
- Heidi Montag fires Spencer for a psychic
- Student gets psychic scholarship
- Psychic 'fired from police job after sexual arousal during training'
- Can psychics help to solve crime?
- Real “Psychic Spy” Reveals Truth Behind, “The Men Who Stare at Goats”
- Next apocalypse? Mayan year 2012 stirs doomsayers