Monday, 22 September 2008 03:50
New experiments in genetic engineering could open the doors for the return of fearsome "giants" described in the Bible – the offspring of human women and fallen angels – warns author Thomas Horn in his best-selling book, "Nephilim Stargates: The Year 2012 and the Return of the Watchers."
In the Book of Genesis, beings of great stature called "giants" appear, which some biblical scholars believe came into existence after powerful angels known as 'Watchers' descended to earth and used women (or their biological matter) to construct bodies of flesh, which they used to "extend" themselves into the material world. Full Story
- 4,300-year-old pyramid discovered in Egypt
- Iraq: Can ancient Babylon be rescued?
- Which Came First? The Chicken or the Egg
- Many gather to ponder end of Maya days
- Massive waves a mystery at Maine harbor
- 12,000-year-old shaman grave site found
- Huge Mountain Range Should Not Be There
- Mysterious 'dead water' effect caught on film