Saturday, 15 November 2008 06:56
A rare fossilized dinosaur nest helps answer the conundrum of which came first, the chicken or the egg, two paleontologists say. The small carnivorous dinosaur sat over her nest of eggs some 77 million years ago, along a sandy river beach. When water levels rose, Mom seems to have fled, leaving the unhatched offspring. Full Article
- 4,300-year-old pyramid discovered in Egypt
- Iraq: Can ancient Babylon be rescued?
- Many gather to ponder end of Maya days
- Massive waves a mystery at Maine harbor
- 12,000-year-old shaman grave site found
- Huge Mountain Range Should Not Be There
- Mysterious 'dead water' effect caught on film
- Expedition set for 'ghost peaks'